Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

vbar control classic with new evo fbl system

vbar control classic with new evo fbl system
January 19, 2023 07:36PM
Hi guys

Hoping you can confirm some answers to questions i have about the new evo fbl controller while using the classic vcontrol.

Will I benefit from the newer evo fbl controler speed while using the classic radio?

What flying adjustable control settings wont be supported with the classic radio?

Will I notice any performance improvement in 3d flying if I'm still using 1520us / 333Hz cyclic servos?

Many thanks
RV
Re: vbar control classic with new evo fbl system
January 19, 2023 07:52PM
The VBar evo can be set up with a VBC classic as a NEO.

If you want to use the special EVO features - it is needed to adjust/set up them with a VBC touch or evo.
This can be done even after the initial setup with a classic.
Once set with touch/evo - it can of course be used with a classic with the new set up values.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
January 19, 2023 08:03PM
Hi

I thankyou for making the effort to try to answer my questions but im still a little unsure what you mean.

Exactly what settings will I not be able to adjust while using the classic radio?

Will I still benefit from all the speed and flying performance improvements of the evo while using the classic radio and 1520us / 333Hz cyclic servos?
RV
January 19, 2023 10:07PM
Settings: Swash servo and ESC output frequency, new tail servo frequencies, phasing/bank, shiver filter/bank

You will have the benefit in flight - if someone with a VBCt/e has set the values above.

We probably will check if it might be possible for VBC classic in a "Special Panel" to set up the named values too. But will take some time.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
January 19, 2023 10:26PM
OK thanks for clarifying that for me.

The option for VBC classic users in a "Special Panel" to set up the named values too would be very well received by many users and would love to see this happen.
RV
January 24, 2023 10:23PM
There is a new app in VBC "Basic" section ;-)

Rainer Vetter

RV
January 24, 2023 10:24PM
It adds a panel in Setup section and a panel in flight / main rotor and (with motor tail drive) one in tail.

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login