Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to switch options on or off on VBCT?

Posted by eusjan 
How to switch options on or off on VBCT?
December 11, 2022 10:23AM
On my VBCT I can not put the OFF function on option 2 and 3 on the stick assignments they are greyed out, on my other VBCT
with the exact same configuration these option 2 and 3 are off.

Does anyone know the solution?

Thanks

RV
Re: How to switch options on or off on VBCT?
December 11, 2022 11:09AM
Please take Screenshots (as best with screenshot app - download through cloud - or if taking photos - rotate them as needed ...) of the whole Switch configs on both and attach them here.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
RV
December 11, 2022 11:12AM
BTW: You will never get a email response from the forum because ....

Quote:
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mx.spamservice.nl
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 Subject contains invalid characters.

Was responded by your mailserver.

The Subject was:

Quote:
Neue Antwort in: "Café": Re: How to switch options on or off on VBCT?

What should here be wrong? - If you want to receive mails from Forum - conact your provider to whitelist us. The Sender is:

forum@vstabi.info

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2022 11:13AM by RV.
December 11, 2022 12:46PM
Hi Rainer

here are the screenshots as requested.

I'm receiving the emails, your are on the whitelist already.

Thank you, Eugene

December 11, 2022 01:13PM
Few more

December 11, 2022 01:13PM
And one more

RV
December 11, 2022 05:41PM
Okay - got it.

On Dec. 6th 2020 - so 2 years ago - we disabled the fixed value (on/off) assignment for Option switches for safety reasons. Please assign a switch on both.

Rainer Vetter

December 11, 2022 06:03PM
This is strange, I keep my VBCT updated all the time, how is this even possible?
And which switch should I assign to option 2 and 3, I do not use them.

Regards Eugene
RV
December 11, 2022 08:00PM
Just assign a switch as you like. And once assigned - if the VBCt is up-to-date - it should be no more possible to set to fixed ones.

If in doubt if VBCt is updated - please post me the version numbers of both (main screen, right bottom).

Rainer Vetter

December 11, 2022 10:27PM
Hi Rainer,

here are the screenshots.

Thank you.

RV
December 11, 2022 11:36PM
Okay - both updated.

So - you can assign a switch on both. It can be undone on one?

If yes - let this one update all the apps by toggling the language to DE, wait for all done, then back to EN, also wait for all done. This reloads all apps.

Rainer Vetter

December 11, 2022 11:47PM
Hi Rainer, I will try that, thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login