Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Integrity check errors

Posted by helicraze 
Integrity check errors
November 24, 2022 09:13PM
Hello, tried update via wifi and usb and it always has integrity check errors, how do i fix this?

Re: Integrity check errors
November 25, 2022 02:01AM
So if I update via wifi app updater it has errors

However if i re open app and dont click update it does integrity check and shows 0 errors?
RV
November 25, 2022 06:03AM
It would be best to reload all apps from scratch.

Therefore - one option - is to toggle the language, wait for all done through wifi and check, then toggle back.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
November 25, 2022 11:44AM
Ok ive done that, still 1 error

what do i do?

Everytime i update it has this issue and its hard to resolve
November 25, 2022 11:56AM
I now try via pc and then wifi and now its all ok

Why is this always an issue for myself and my friend in australia???
November 25, 2022 01:45PM
Hi,

to be honest, I can not tell. I have a layman's suspicion, but technically even that shouldn't be a problem: I had a customer on he phone once, and we fixed his radio while I was on TeamViewer with him.
I did speed tests from here and from there, and saw e.g. considerably huge ping times AUS-GER while GER-GER was as quick as they come.
I can only guess that the delays to be expected, with distance, and data taking different routes, somehow mess up / delay data transfers, and the result are corrupt data.
On the other hand, as far as I know, everything's secured be means of checksums and such, so bad data shouldn't make it onto the radio anyway.

Years ago at the IRCHA Jamboree, on their (then) thin WiFi, we were hardly able to update at all, even using a computer and VBar software.
Wired or at the hotel, no problem.
But if you have a solid connection, DSL, glass fibre, whatever, on the last mile, it shouldn't be an issue. Unless there were other bottlenecks.

Or it's the simple things like impatience, switching off hot from time to time, what can also mess up full grown computers or thumb drives.
I doubt 'you Aussies' are different than other people (yet you are grinning smiley ^^ we all are ^^), so/but that wouldn't explain why you and your friend either.
Hard to tell.

We have already tried to reduce the risk, by removing large files from the list, and by organizing the resource files (like images) in a better way, so downloads are smaller, download times are shorter.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
November 25, 2022 01:54PM
Thank you for the reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login