Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Battery preselection for every model - Pro version

Posted by anders_norlin 
Battery preselection for every model - Pro version
November 07, 2022 02:53PM
Hi,

Suggestion make a Pro version of the Battery preselection for every model that is not limited to 5 batteries but instead is configurable 10, 15 , 20 ...

Regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Anders Norlin
RV
Re: Battery preselection for every model - Pro version
November 07, 2022 06:24PM
Well - we decided to set a limit of 5, this should fit for most cases. Consider for "heavy number of battery users" you can also deselect the new option - or - best - use a battery ID sensor.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
November 07, 2022 07:11PM
I understand. For me this function is super nice to have for my small helis where I can not fit a battery ID sensor and for the L200 machines I have a bunch of batteries.

Regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Anders Norlin
November 07, 2022 07:51PM
The same battery ID sensor that you can't buy for a long time ?

The idea is great, only the value of 5 is too small.
The value of 32 would probably satisfy everyone, and from the software side, it probably doesn't make a difference.

I understand, you made the decision, but we use this radio smiling smiley

Rainer, consider changing this value, please.
November 08, 2022 06:11AM
5 is just a perfect value..

if you really have more batteries per model - just use the list as it was before. winking smiley
November 08, 2022 10:57AM
To select 5 batteries each model is more than needed.

I used since ages only 2 batteries for more than 5 modells.

3 of them equiped with the battery ID sensor. So for my 2 scale modells I has to choose the battery out of 2 batteries. Therefore the "TOP 5" is more than I need, but not useless.

Increasing only these "TOP 5" would be a solution that only makes too little sense but not otherwise.
It would make sense if there were a model identity in the database with several attributes such as photo, model name and number of battery cells (3S, 6S, 12S, 14S, ...).
Introducing the model as a data entity would then be a challenge that Mikado (RV) can take up for the future IMHO.

Gruß Jürgen
November 08, 2022 11:33AM
Hi all,

please excuse, I'm just reading aside. Don't fly with a VBT nor flying electricals. Might be just a wrong thought:

Isn't it possible putting the same (identical) model on two memory slots and give your batteries indices?

Best regards,
Werner
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login