Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Initializing swash not level

Posted by Shawn550 
Initializing swash not level
September 03, 2022 09:50PM
When the vcontrol is powered down or in standby mode, I plug in battery and neo initializes/swash jumps but is banked. Never happened until recently. Now all of the sudden 3 of my models are doing this more and more often. I dont always catch it and spool up and the heli needs a lot of left aileron and some ele to stop if from flipping. What is going on? I unplug battery and reconnect and it is fine.
RV
Re: Initializing swash not level
September 03, 2022 10:34PM
This is a result of a tad too late start of the VBCt. The NEO can't use the ingoing signals for calibration - and so uses standard ones.

Please check the stick calibration first.

Then - the VBCt might be in a position where it is too close or too far. Try to change position and distance.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2022 10:34PM by RV.
Re: Initializing swash not level
September 03, 2022 11:00PM
Ok thanks!

I do power the heli up with the radio sitting right next to the heli. The classic airplane stand is what I have to set the model on at the field and space is tight. Got away with this for a while not sure why it became a problem all of the sudden. I will find another way.

Thanks again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login