Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VBar Control Touch Loading / Saving a setup file

Posted by TimSeal24 
VBar Control Touch Loading / Saving a setup file
October 25, 2021 04:47PM
Hi,
I have been sent a setup file for a turbine helicopter but do not know how to load this file into the radio. I have checked the website but unable to find the solution. Any help would be appreciated
Kind regards
Tim Seal
Re: VBar Control Touch Loading / Saving a setup file
October 25, 2021 05:17PM
Hi Tim,

connect your radio to your computer (enable USB-Stick Mode on Touch), then copy the file(s) to the /vbar folder (for helis, that is, /vplane for planes, /vcopter etc. ...).

In Model Setup, then, there's Model Tools, there's Load/Save Setup.

If it's a more complex model, if you have used Macrocells, you would want to save or copy/load the corresponding macrocells, too (see Macrocell dialog).
The folder is ... right ... /macro

If in doubt, if a folder is missing or not yet existing, save a dummy setup on your radio first, then it will create the corresponding folder, then you will find that setup there, so you know where the foreign one has to go.

Model must be bound/connected, of course, since the VBar NEO is the actual model memory.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2021 09:21AM by Eddi E. aus G..
October 25, 2021 06:07PM
Hi Eddi,
Many thanks for the quick response . I shall give that a go.
Kind regards
Tim
October 13, 2022 06:20PM
Tim,

It seems you may have the same setup on your turbine Heli as I , would you care to share the setup file ? I have struggled with the banks and gov trying to get the head speed stable . I’m flying the Whiplash with TS 45i turbine on Neo with touch radio . I k ow the final settings may need tweaked a little but it would possibly help me get closer to setup than I currently am .

Kind regards.

Jim
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login