Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Battery Manager

Posted by anders_norlin 
Battery Manager
October 08, 2020 06:59PM
Hello,

Why is the Battery Manager not accessible in the menu?

Regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Anders Norlin

RV
Re: Battery Manager
October 08, 2020 07:04PM
Because there is a battery already selected.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
October 09, 2020 01:20AM
When would it be available?
RV
October 09, 2020 05:58AM
This item is available when you have no battery selected. It is the list which comes up automatically at the start. If you miss to select a battery there you can select it here later - but only once per flight of course.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
October 09, 2020 09:21AM
RV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This item is available when you have no battery
> selected. It is the list which comes up
> automatically at the start. If you miss to select
> a battery there you can select it here later - but
> only once per flight of course.

I thought it was something else than the list of available batteries. But then I get it, thank's.

Regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Anders Norlin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2020 09:22AM by anders_norlin.
October 09, 2020 11:58AM
Hi,

if you want to use the battery manager, just tap the red (x) after powering up the model (if you use Battery ID, leave the battery outside of the model/do not bring it close to the RFID reader so it's not automatically detected and selected).

Battery manager is a selector (tap to select), but also allows you to delete batteries or show logs, if you long-tap a battery name (secondary/context menu).
This also works at power on, when the menu pops up.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
October 09, 2020 04:02PM
It would be great if batteries were easier to rename/edit.
October 09, 2020 05:53PM
Hi,

well, renaming / editing is actually quite easy, just tap the battery icon once it's connected and selected, or go Edit Battery.

—Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
October 10, 2020 02:38AM
Not if I want to change the names on several at a time, it's pretty cumbersome. For example, I changed the way I wanted all the battery names to appear so I had to go back and load each battery to name it. It would be nice if I could just long press and get options for each battery from the Battery Manager.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2020 02:39AM by angeljr.
October 12, 2020 09:20AM
Hello,

OK, I see. Maybe a feature worth adding to the Battery Manager.

Best,

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
October 12, 2020 02:56PM
That would be wonderful, Eddi!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login