Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Broken Neo

Posted by jimwardle 
Broken Neo
September 30, 2020 09:03AM
Hi, I crashed my Kraken recently and in turn damaged the Neo that was fitted. The case was damaged and the antenna's were ripped out. Both the antenna sockets were pulled off the board also the side ports were pushed inside the case. When I removed the case the ports were loose and moving around. As I live in Australia my question is, would it be worth sending the neo to you for repair. I have purchased a new neo so I can get in the air again. Cost of postage would cost me about $100.00 AUS plus the cost of the repair, I'm thinking that it would not be worth it. I had updated the Neo to pro + rescue, can I transfer it to my new Neo ?
P.S serial number is a guess as I have four.

Regards
Jim
Re: Broken Neo
September 30, 2020 09:29AM
Hi Jim,

please create a service request for the serial no. at vstabi.info/devices and we will find a solution from there, about the unit and about the license.
If still possible, downgrade the unit to Express in advance, to free the license, then you also know the serial no.
If not, pinpoint the serial no. by method of elimination, bind to the existing models, find the one which is missing.

Best,

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Re: Broken Neo
October 01, 2020 11:46AM
Hi Eddi, please advice what I have to do next.

Thanks
Jim
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login