Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Logo 200 VBar Control Touch Issue

Posted by ssmiley234 
Logo 200 VBar Control Touch Issue
September 26, 2020 08:48PM
Hello,
I'm having an issue with setting up my Logo 200 on my VBar Control Touch. The error I get says "The Module for vBar Basic for legacy devices is not installed and activated ... ". Initially install is displayed, so I went thorugh the installation process, but then I get that same window that says remove. Endlessly I've gone through the installation and removal process with no luck. I've installed vBar basic and support for old vBar controlers, but this message still doesn't go away. I would appreciate some help figuring this out. Thank you!

Sean Smiley

RV
Re: Logo 200 VBar Control Touch Issue
September 27, 2020 05:47PM
Could you please have a look at the VBC start screen?

Which version is it? 1.1.???

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
September 28, 2020 05:02AM
I'm running 1.1.400
RV
September 28, 2020 07:08PM
It must be 402 now - what does a wifi online update say? all Okay?

If yes - we have to force the update with USB in a special way:

- turn VBCt on
- turn off FULLY (press button >30s)
- connect to USB, run Manager tool
- press button while keeping left stick bottom right
- Manager will turn on, VBCt stays dark
- Update goes through USB now
- turn on normally, check, post version.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
September 29, 2020 03:30AM
I did the manual update and is says 1.1.402. I connected the Logo 200 and it has the same problem still.

Thanks!

Sean
RV
September 29, 2020 06:24AM
Hmmm ... is it ok with another NEO?

Could you toggle the language to german once - wait for all updated - check and then toggle back/recheck?

Rainer Vetter

September 30, 2020 03:32AM
This is a very wierd issue ... I have several other Helis with Neos on them and they work just fine. I changed the language to german and back to engilsh and the same problem still exists. I'm not sure what to do from here.

Sean
September 30, 2020 09:11AM
Hi,

I mean, you could always disable/uninstall the Auto Install Notification App, so the message will no longer pop up.
If everything's fine, then, fine.
But I can not tell for what reason the radio thinks it must load and install that App, it's meant for legacy VBars and not for NEO after all, and why it still keeps bringing up that message even if the App is installed.

Never had it here, with several radios, both languages, both themes (bright and dark) and like ... all ... LOGO 200s we set up at the warehouses, both in the U.S. and in Germany.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
October 01, 2020 05:25AM
Thanks! That's what I'll do.

Sean
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login