Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Canopy mounting app

Posted by Debruhl42 
Canopy mounting app
September 16, 2020 02:34PM
Is there a way to adjust the servos up and down when you are in the down position ?
When I push the button for down position the elevator servo horn is in a blind for it go down and the aileron left and right stay in the normal position for they do not move down with the elevator
Thanks
RV
Re: Canopy mounting app
September 16, 2020 02:58PM
No - this is a fixed programmed mode, no adjustments possible.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
September 17, 2020 09:01AM
Hi,

this App was actually more a fun project and meant for Minicopter pilots, iirc, or maybe only for one smiling smiley because the manual there says to move the swash plate into a certain position to facilitate mounting of the canopy.

On all helicopters I worked on, so far, it was OK to rotate the rotor so the links to the blade holders are in line with the main shaft.
RV once even did a canopy mounting class grinning smiley for one interested female pilot ... so if there's enough demand, maybe we can hold such a class again, sometimes, somewhere winking smiley

Cheers

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
October 03, 2020 11:57AM
Hi when I use the canopy mounting app the elevator servo is the only one that moves down why is that ?
Should they not all move down ?
Thanks
October 05, 2020 08:49AM
Hi,

this is what it does (never used it myself, though).

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login