Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vbc and neo and scoripion 300amp

Posted by Bstr8888 
Vbc and neo and scoripion 300amp
August 02, 2020 08:35PM
Throttle not calibrated.tried the way kyle dahl demonstrated but on sporto throlle has red circlr and 1per cent..and beeps for throttle calibration error.updated both the vbcontrol touch and neo.then this started..please help bud
Re: Vbc and neo and scoripion 300amp
August 03, 2020 05:39AM
Latest firmware on ESC? Correct settings in ESC for protocol and governor?

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
August 03, 2020 09:44AM
If the Sproto shows the red circle and 1% normally it means that you are not receiving a throttle input. (This is the default value shown when there is no throttle input) If it is just not calibrated can be any value, 2% 3% etc.

Did you check all cabling for sure to make sure you have the correct master wire plugged in from the ESC to the ESC port on your VBar NEO?

Is this on a Vplane or Helicopter application.

If you are sure of this, then the next step you can try is to lower the low throttle enpoint. At default is -100, you can try going to -102 or -103 whatever is needed and see if this then activates the ESC.

Kyle
August 03, 2020 12:51PM
Esc in neo correctly..this is a goblin 700 .using vbc,neo,tribunes ...i have the scoripion v2 cable and i pluged pc port of scoripion..using diode wire to plug into pc usb port.scoripion has fw60 and neo and vbc just updated.when i press conect on sporto it connects correctly.i watched your video several times but i am not doing something correct..this heli also using vbc governor.i also used the tribunes config on sporto ...your help is appreciated...thanks bud
August 03, 2020 12:59PM
Yes latest firmware on vbc,neo,scoripion.using vbar governor..not sure what.r5,tdr,tdr2,tdf,tds,tdsf is?.thanks for your help bud
August 03, 2020 04:37PM
That is just my signature. The helis I own and fly.

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
August 04, 2020 01:22AM
Tried both procedures with no luck.this heli is on governor.tried adjusting throttle to 103 with no luck...please help
August 05, 2020 06:24PM
Bad wire on esc ..solved the problem
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login