Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VBAR Silverline+Vcontrol V1+Nitro Gov+Throttle Servo Channel

Posted by jgalen0025 
VBAR Silverline+Vcontrol V1+Nitro Gov+Throttle Servo Channel
June 17, 2020 08:56PM
I need help with reassigning the throttle servo output to Channel 4 as it is currently only working on the usb side servo port.

Setup is in the subject. I guess I need to use Macrocells but dont have the slightest clue how to achieve this? The throttle servo is HV so I need to run it off the main powerbus (channel 4).

Not sure if my thinking is correct on this one? I just want to provide my throttle servo with 8.4 volts.

Any help is greatly appreciated so I can get this up and running for this weekend fathers day!!

Could I separate power wires and signal wires. Red/black to channel 4 and signal to the servo port as a work around?
RV
Re: VBAR Silverline+Vcontrol V1+Nitro Gov+Throttle Servo Channel
June 17, 2020 11:22PM
Quote:
I need help with reassigning the throttle servo output to Channel 4 as it is currently only working on the usb side servo port.

This is not possible, there are some restrictions in the old nitro gov idle subsystem on the old Vbars.

Quote:
Could I separate power wires and signal wires. Red/black to channel 4 and signal to the servo port as a work around?

Yes of course! Would be the way to go here.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login