Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rotor Live and Vibrations

Posted by voetloos 
Rotor Live and Vibrations
February 20, 2020 11:05AM
I see that a lecture will be given at Rotor Live about vibration. It would be great if a video was made of the lecture. If in German sub titles would be much appreciated. Some of us will find this very informative but would not be able to make the event.
Thank you.
Re: Rotor Live and Vibrations
February 20, 2020 10:14PM
Are these lectures going to be in German only? I`m coming to Rotor Live and would love to hear all about this topic.
February 22, 2020 08:08PM
Agree. Ein Video wäre im Nachhinein toll, ich schaffe die 700 Km Anreise nämlich auch nicht, dieses Jahr.
February 23, 2020 01:10PM
Well, in general i did not like recording of my presenstations, since if all know (specially mewinking smiley ) that a recording is running, the atmosphere is not as nice and relaxed as without. You have to speak much more careful since every word is recorded...

so long ... Uli
http://www.vstabi.de
February 23, 2020 06:14PM
Uli, is there any chance for one of the courses to be held in English?
February 23, 2020 10:37PM
Rotor requires to hold in German. I think it makes sense for them since its a german Magazine.

Maybe we have some other opportunity to make one in english somwhere. If you are there, just approach me, so i can answer you questions in english.

so long ... Uli
http://www.vstabi.de
February 29, 2020 08:03PM
I think a video presentation of this subject would be very efficient as it would answer a lot of the common and repeating questions. Instead of answering the same question again and again, you can just refer customers to the video.
March 02, 2020 08:59AM
Hi,

we could think about publishing the presentation documents at some point, with comments, explanations.
I mean, it's no secret after all, aand it is intended to and will hopefully help 'heli people' smiling smiley

But it has to be done carefully, in our opinion, because it's easy to twist somebody's every word ... you know how the internet works grinning smiley

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login