Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

nitro governor

Posted by Bstr8888 
nitro governor
February 18, 2020 07:12PM
i am using vbar touch radio neo with pro software and spartan rpm sensor.i am getting rpm reading of 3600..do I need to reverse magnet on clutch bell or adjust something in neo??gov on bk1 1600-bk2-1800-bk 2000.heli n5c..gain 60.thanks bud
RV
Re: nitro governor
February 18, 2020 11:01PM
Is the gear ratio set up correctly?
Is the number of active magnets set up correctly?

How much RPM is ot really? Have you measured it?

(if it is probably the double - you have set up 1 active magnet but have 2 installed ...)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
February 18, 2020 11:55PM
gear ratio is correct.have not measured rpm with gauge.i was thinking the magnets were not right also.i will pull clutch bell off and check them.thanks for your help I will redo magents and let you know if this fixed the problem..thanks for your help bud
RV
February 19, 2020 11:23PM
Simple way ... set the value to "2" instead of "1". No mechanical work needed ;-)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
February 20, 2020 12:52AM
I pulled clutch bell out and checked magnets and i had installed them incorrectly.reinstalled magnet and light on in model status chnged from grey to green..thanks for all your help.weather here not good enough for me to go outside and test it when i do i will let you know results..thanks bud
February 21, 2020 07:40PM
Test flew heli and sensor working.next question do you recommend vthrotlle or straight throttle like 65 all the way across in bk 2 ?maybe 75 all the way across in bk3?thanks bud
RV
February 22, 2020 08:50AM
Well - have you seen my description here of how the nitro gov works?

https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/2030

Rainer Vetter

February 23, 2020 07:47PM
Thanks so much for this info.flew heli 8 times saturday and going through adjustment phase.works good just need to get the throttle and pitch a bit more in synronise so headspeed stays the way i want it..thanks again bud
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login