Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vbc-t meanings.

Posted by Blade-slapper 
Vbc-t meanings.
March 16, 2019 02:43PM
Hi I’m really new to vbc-t and was wondering what “governor full throttle” means. I’m setting up a glogo and I’m using vbar silverline and a Spektrum back plate sensor. The heli is been run with no blades on just for test purposes.
RV
Re: Vbc-t meanings.
March 16, 2019 02:53PM
This means … the Gov had raised the throttle up to full.

In Flight - the RPM may drop down of course then -and so we got a hint why (too much load, too less power …)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
March 16, 2019 03:06PM
Thanks Rainer, so in my situation this would appear to be normal ?
March 16, 2019 03:08PM
The only reason why i ask is because on the old computer set up, you could see that the vbar had seen the gov sensor with the little green light on the computer screen.
RV
March 16, 2019 04:06PM
Quote:
you could see that the vbar had seen the gov sensor with the little green light on the computer screen.

Check the model status screen -should be there too ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login