Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Neo reset on fly ?

Posted by recovery 
Neo reset on fly ?
February 26, 2019 12:27AM
Hello,

I have a new 380 (2 month and 16 fly) with Kolibri 60A, Xnova Tareq, lipo 2800 swixcore, motor pulley 24.

Today after 3 fly, on last after 3 mins, my motor switch off, i land without damage just a arm servos broken. When i arrived to my heli i was hear my servos and after some minutes i run it and the motor started.

This log of my VBC and Kontronik, first i think it's my ESC but now i think my neo restart, but why ?

Thx for your help

Re: Neo reset on fly ?
February 26, 2019 09:12AM
Hi,

according to the logs, there were no issues until the motor was switched off, at 16:33:19.

If there was a restart of the VBar or anything causing a fail safe, you would see in the log, either a warm start (like a brief drop or loss of the r/c voltage/power supply), cold start (like power off/on), or packet losses/fail safe situations.

Since you were able to land, you had control all the time, so the VBar was still in working order.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
February 26, 2019 07:12PM
Hi,

Ok it's not the Neo, i don't think it's the ESC, i don't know what's happened maybe my right finger do that smiling smiley

Thx for your analyse

Cyril
March 03, 2019 09:26AM
Hi,

is it possible ESC switch off the motor ?

Thx

Cyril
RV
March 03, 2019 03:07PM
Hmmm … as the "Motorswitch Motor off" appears in the log right before the heli hits the ground … did you turn it off just in this moment?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
March 03, 2019 07:49PM
When my motor stop, i had the reflex to switch off on my VBC.
My problem is, 2 mins after i ran the motor for test and it started (without unplug my lipo). I forgot to see on ESC any indication light and i don't remember if i cut accidentally on my VBC.
RV
March 03, 2019 09:21PM
Does the ESC itself have a log? Can you read it?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
March 04, 2019 06:18PM
I have VBCAnalyser log, temperature grow up faster to 37° but on previous fly i have one to 41° with out issu.

March 06, 2019 02:43PM
Mistake,

it's current 15A to 58A and power 341W to 1241 W the last Sec before motor stop
RV
March 06, 2019 11:02PM
Ok - this sounds like a issue between motor and ESC and so the ESC shut down the motor as protection i guess. I would check the Motor insulation to see if something has gone wrong here.

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login