Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VBAR NEO Backorder Update

Posted by Mark Norris 
VBAR NEO Backorder Update
February 05, 2019 05:45PM
Hello,
I'm curios if anyone had any idea how long NEO's will be on backorder, I've currently been looking for approx. 3 weeks.

Mark
Re: VBAR NEO Backorder Update
February 06, 2019 08:46AM
Hi Mark,

actually we are producing and shipping again for a couple of days now, and main boards keep pouring in again in numbers.

Not long until everything's back in shallow waters.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
February 06, 2019 05:24PM
Thanks, I've had 2 on backorder for some time. Looking foreword to getting more models transferred to my Vtouch.
Mark
February 07, 2019 08:51AM
Hi Mark,

I hear you. I can not tell individual ETAs, though, for obvious reasons we have so many backorders from individuals, dealers, distributors, and the distributors then again from their LHS ...

I can only tell for sure that the train is rolling again, and it will reach you (all) eventually.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
February 15, 2019 09:16PM
Hi,

I ordered a month ago and nothing yet. I kind of understand this. What makes me a litlle angry is that no one has answered to my messages that i have sent both on email and contact form to mikado europe. (one message both ways)

My build has been waiting since early Dec as my regular supplier also failed and took a month not telling that nothing was ordered. angry smiley

Could someone at least tell how long it could take? If months i would try to find one elsewhere.

Thanks
RV
February 15, 2019 10:53PM
Well - Eddi is on vacation and i am not in Potsdam.

All i know the production is ongoing - first in first out - but when which person or dealer is in the chain … i can't tell you.

Just contact info@mikado-heli.de is all i can say.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
February 18, 2019 09:41AM
Hi,

I was out of office for a couple of days so I can not tell what went on during my leave, but today a larger batch is coming in, we are continuing to fulfill all orders/back orders asap, that's the best I can offer.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
February 18, 2019 08:23PM
okay,

Thanks for a reply guys. I'll keep my thumps up that it would come soon.

BR
-Toni
February 26, 2019 07:06PM
Hey Guys,
This must be some backorder. I've had 2 NEO's on order since Jan 22, any other place you can recommend I try and purchase from.

Mark
March 11, 2019 11:39PM
Has there been any update on NEO availability. I'm going on 7 weeks. Can anyone post a link of where to purchase available product in the US.

I picked the wrong tine to sell all my spektrum stuff and convert to vstabi.

Mark
March 13, 2019 08:46AM
Hi Mark,

afaik a new shipment to the U.S. is due this week, so hopefully not much longer.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login