Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RPM help please...

Posted by rachel p 
RPM help please...
December 30, 2018 05:55PM
ok at my whits end ,... all new logo 700 exactly the same as my other 700 logo, but I cannot get an rpm input to the v bar
Set up
V control v1
Neo V link Pro Rescue
Hobby wing 130 opto esc
Bk 7002 cyclic
BK 8005 tail
Gryphon quasar bec 7.4 v
optiguard
14 tooth pinion
xnova 4530 motor
UI sensor
what I have checked / replaced
checked
rpm telemetry box is checked
tried gov store and v bar gov
set endpoints several times
replace esc and cables...
checked logs.... no info on gov but not flown it
in gov info ( internal neo gov) all works but no rpm displayed

anyone ? anything? in have tried everything and dont know what to try next
gut instinct.... faulty neo. but its brand new

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2018 06:17PM by rachel p.
Re: RPM help please...
December 30, 2018 06:52PM
ok , progress,
I used the neo on my older heli just plugged in to the esc and rpm ports powered up with a rx lipo,.. life type I think..
anyway works perfectly ... so swapped it back to the heli with the fault and using the gryphon quasar bec ... no rpm.... unplug that and use the life pack... all works perfectly... something to do with the quasar bec ???? going to replace that now
at last progress !!!!!!
RV
December 30, 2018 06:58PM
It would be interesting to get a look at the event log with the Quasar BEC - and also do a test run with the Quasar but w/o connected servos.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
December 30, 2018 09:13PM
ok here is what i did.... I tap the quasar bec in to the one lipo , so i can power up the neo /. radio without fear of the motor starting,...,
always works. but some how i took the quasar earth off the wrong lipo... and this caused some sort of feedback / earthing issue... its only taken me three days to find the problem but its fixed now....
all my own fault !
never mind now I can fix it
RV
December 31, 2018 06:51AM
Ahh - yes - sounds right - always connect all gnd wires from external RC packs and flight packs (or ESC minus input) together ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
December 31, 2018 10:51AM
thank you so much for the prompt reply , happy 2019 xxx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login