Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pilot died and his wife wants me to sell his stuff

Posted by mpolzin 
Pilot died and his wife wants me to sell his stuff
November 13, 2018 04:22AM
I have a good friend who died 3 week ago. He did not let any of us at the field know he had cancer. He had a Vcontol and lots of NEO's and one silver line v-bar. His wife does not know his password. We think we know what email he used to register is stuff. Can you reset his password so I can buy it from his wife and then sell some of it for her?
RV
Re: Pilot died and his wife wants me to sell his stuff
November 13, 2018 06:42AM
Hello Mikae,

sad to hear.

Please send me a email to vstabi (at) mikado-heli.de and we'll see what to do.

Anyway - all devices can be registered to anyone using the standard procedure (NEO,VBC,VBC-t) w/o knowledge of the former owner. A legacy device requires a screenshot upload ath the registration in this case, would also be no problem at all.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: Pilot died and his wife wants me to sell his stuff
November 13, 2018 08:48AM
Hi,

please relate my sympathies.

If you let me know his full name and zip code, I can also check. No worries here.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login