Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Loading Vplane on my Legacy Vbar???

Posted by stevin 
Loading Vplane on my Legacy Vbar???
November 06, 2018 09:34PM
I decided to give Vplane a go in a small foam wing elevon jet. I grabbed my vbar from my box and thought I could simply set up a model as a plane but when scrolling through the apps in my vcontrol I realized that I could not just click on it and check the box. I went to my devices and clicked add vplane version 1.0, however I cant get the vbar to communicate with the site . I tried using the recovery firmware file on the bottom cause it says use it to install the vplane software. However everytime I try running it, I get an error like it was interupted during the download. Any ideas? I tried rtequesting the keyfile multiple times but for some reason I cant Mikado to answer me. I thought maybe this would help.
RV
Re: Loading Vplane on my Legacy Vbar???
November 06, 2018 09:48PM
Hello,

a few <cr> would help too for better reading ;-)

Do you have the s/n of the VBar handy?

Is there anything plugged into the VBar (External Sensor must - all other should not be connected)?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
November 08, 2018 12:48AM
As a matter of fact I had the sensor plugged in and the vconteol sattelite. Should I attempt this without the sat? Don’t I still need the key file?
November 08, 2018 08:48AM
Hi,

for legacy VBars, you would use the legacy 5.3 PC Software, and it does not require a key file, that would be NEO only.

When updating via the Software, the satellite must not be connected. It shares the same communication circuit with USB, it interferes.

So get a new license key from www.vstabi.info/devices (button license, to the serial no. in question), go File/Online Update in the PC Software, and it should work.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
November 09, 2018 02:36AM
This is the 4th time I requested the License key for this vbar and have not got a response? I just requested it again. I think this is where im stuck but I cant do a single thing until this license is sent to me.
November 09, 2018 08:43AM
Hi Stevin,

please send E-Mail with the serial no. to service (at) mikado-heli (dot) de and I can check.
Some e-mail-providers seem to filter our e-mail, so please also check your spam/junk or deleted files-folders, at best directly at your webmail service.
If possible, white-list vstabi.info and mikado-heli.de

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
November 10, 2018 06:28PM
thank you for enabling my license key. So I was able to finally connect and use the recovery file. After that was done I was able to access the vbar through the 5.3 software. I was a little confused as to what to do next so ill explain what I did. I first plugged up the sat and turned on my vcontrol and attempted binding with no success, I hit bind and nothing. Then I hooked back up to 5.3 software and clicked file/online update. It now shows vplane 1.0 as being one of the option as well as 6.0 but when I click on either of them and hit the load button I get an error at loading firmware (option not available) Can you explain what im doing wrong. Thanks
RV
November 10, 2018 06:33PM
Well - there was a 24 hr time window to do this after Eddi has enabled the download ... just as it would have been done with the license key procedure.

Now - again - 24 hrs ... ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login