Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vbar Control Touch Cloud

Posted by mpolzin 
Vbar Control Touch Cloud
October 16, 2018 09:35PM
I just turned on my Touch after flying on Sunday. I noticed that only the new data was in the cloud. How often is the cloud going to purge? I thought it was very cool that all my data would be stored in the cloud so I did not have to download the info onto my hard drive to save them. I guess all of the files are still on the touch and I just need to connect the USB cable to get to them in order to save them.

I know that storage space might start adding up for all the pilots but it would sure be very cool to have all of my files in one place on the cloud. Looks like I will have to keep saving them on my hard drive.

It would also be cool to be able to upload a data file and use your viewer. Right now I have an excel template and have to parse and copy paste the data into a template to view the data.
RV
Re: Vbar Control Touch Cloud
October 16, 2018 10:14PM
Did you mention about the Sticky on top of the main page?

https://www.vstabi.info/en

We had a cloud issue - so please follow the linked video to restore from touch ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2018 10:14PM by RV.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login