Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tribunus Gov Issue

Posted by jbaum81 
Tribunus Gov Issue
September 15, 2018 08:36PM
Hello all.

Setting up a new Logo 550se with a tribunus 130. When in vbar gov mode the gov only outputs 50% throttle and I've verified this in the gov status and in the tribunus status screens. If I switch the tribunus into gov mode, turn off scorpion app and switch to external gov mode on the neo it works fine.

There is definetely something in the neo causing it to not feed in more than 50% throttle, and it never makes it to target headspeed. I do have communication with the tribunes and I am getting RPM info and the 1300rpm I am getting is accurate.
Re: Tribunus Gov Issue
September 15, 2018 09:21PM
Nevermind, I didn't realize the RPM signal wire was still required with telem.

Worth noting though... When signal wire is disconnected and the Neo has telem from the tribunus the RPM is still displayed and there are no RPM signal issues in the log.
RV
Re: Tribunus Gov Issue
September 16, 2018 09:01PM
We use the faste RPM pulse for the Governor in NEO - and as soon as it is there - the Telemetry RPM for display in VBC.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login