Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: v control touch not working

Posted by PaulB 
September 01, 2018 10:45AM
Hi David
I have the same problem with my touch and have also checked the switches.

Regards
Paul
RV
September 01, 2018 05:17PM
@ Paul:

Please open a own, new thread next time. We just keep one pilot, one model/issue, one thread - otherwise it will be difficult to track in case of each issue could have several reasons.

I have split this one from the "threadnapped" one - so you may now explain what happens on your VBC-t to keep up for support ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2018 05:18PM by RV.
September 02, 2018 11:37AM
OK thanks Rainer.

As mentioned before, the please switch off motor warning sign comes up and I cant seem to turn it off,have tried moving all other switch's and followed your instructions from a previous post with the same problem.

I have also noticed before when I first got the radio that their sometimes is a short delay when you swipe the screen to access the menu,sometimes you need to swipe it a few times to get the menu on the screen.

Thanks
Paul

RV
September 02, 2018 09:44PM
Okay - so you could not get access to the menue to change the motor switch assignment for trying another one?

Could you please open the VBC-t carefully and have a look for unplugged cables from the switches?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
September 03, 2018 11:27AM
Rainer
Have checked all plugs and cables and they are all OK
September 03, 2018 12:07PM
Hi Paul,

two things: first, you would want to update your radio so we can try the second smiling smiley

. make sure you have VBar Control Manager 2.1 on your computer (must be a Windows PC).
. Switch on the radio from Full Off and hold the left stick to the lower right corner at the same time. You will see—nothing—but the radio will connect to VBar Control Manager and update, then start up automatically.

Now second:
. the radio will be identified as a simulator interface automatically if connected to a computer, inhibiting the motor switch warning.
. scroll down to the second page on the main screen, and check all the inputs, let us know what you find. The IMU bars should move when you move the radio, the light bar should move when you change the lighting situation, all inputs should move when actuated.
. in this configuration, you can even change the switch assignments to a good switch, if you found one was not working/properly.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2018 12:09PM by Eddi E. aus G..
September 03, 2018 03:06PM
Hi Eddie
I have the 2.1,have tried the first step but says it updates on the manger but the radio doesn't start,now I cant even turn it on manually,also before it doesn't allow me to fully turn it off.

September 03, 2018 03:21PM
Hi Paul,

OK, then please disconnect, and push and hold the button on the back for 15-20 secs to fully switch off.
Turn on again, proceed.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
September 03, 2018 03:46PM
still not working just comes up with the same message
September 03, 2018 03:48PM
Hi Paul,

you mean Motor ..? But you can turn it off and on now, again, right?

What if you connect it to the computer now, so the VBar 'thinks' it's simulator time?

That's what should bring the message away. If not I'm afraid it's probably time for a service request sad smiley

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
September 03, 2018 04:26PM
Yes can turn it off and on (not fully) but still will not think it's simulator time, so looks like a service request.
September 03, 2018 04:48PM
Hi Paul,

since you live down-under, and Perth RC still seems to have stock, I would recommend they replace it, we replenish their stock, and they send the suspect radio back whenever convenient. Would save you time and shipping costs.

I can help with that, if they need confirmation from us.

If you did purchase there, that is, if it's from elsewhere they might not be inclined to help ...

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2018 04:49PM by Eddi E. aus G..
September 04, 2018 12:56AM
Hi Eddi
Great thanks,I did purchase it from Perth RC,I deal with them for all my Mikado products.

Cheers
Paul
September 05, 2018 09:28AM
Hi Eddi
Can you please let Perth RC know, they cant do anything until they get confirmation from you.

Thanks
PB
September 05, 2018 12:02PM
Hi Paul,

done.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
September 06, 2018 02:00PM
Hi Eddi
Picked up the new radio today, all looks good,thanks for your support and from Perth RC.

Cheers
Paul
September 06, 2018 02:17PM
Thank you Paul, for the feedback.

Now enjoy, and please excuse the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login