Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VBC/VStabi changelogs

Posted by morro_lucky 
VBC/VStabi changelogs
February 09, 2023 01:30PM
The Mikado guys, you are making many many changes to a VBControl's apps.
Where can I see the changelog?
I also did not find a site section describing the params and settings of new EVO devices (VBControl / VStabi)

regards
IURII

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2023 01:31PM by morro_lucky.
Re: VBC/VStabi changelogs
February 09, 2023 03:27PM
Hello Iurii,

updates without special notice are just bug fixes we do on the fly, like corrected misspelling, or things which didn't work as expected, and which either we found and corrected ourselves, using the radio day to day, or which are corrected after customer's reports/complaints.

This is what you find in other App Stores as 'Bug fixes and performance improvements', without further explanation, sometimes on a day to day basis.

And it's normal when new products come out, like the EVOs. This also affects the Touch, sometimes, when Apps are being changed on both simultaneously.

So, running the App Updater on VBar Control Touch and EVO, or connecting to VBar Control Manager (Classic) from time to time helps staying current.
You can also check vstabi.info/devices, if there's red (Update) there's something new.
If you tick open the folders, you can see which Apps have been updated.

Once in a while we do major updates. These will be announced by the News App (bell icon on the main screen).
There, we list what's new, of course.

If there was a critical update, we would also ring the bell, or even send out a newsletter via e-mail, to all registered serial no.s, provided their owners have not opted out.

The new VBar EVO settings can be found in online help, on the radio (?), right where the music plays.

VBar Control EVO actually has no new settings to speak of, if at all, if I think hard smiling smiley

Kind regards

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login