Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vbar Control connection broken after startup.

Posted by nitro head 
Vbar Control connection broken after startup.
July 10, 2018 07:51PM
Hi,
I have installed a new Neo on a SAB Fireball.

About 50% of the time when I plug in the battery I get the normal “connect” message followed by the “initialising....” message, but when the initialising completes I immediately get the “Connection Broken” message.

The odd thing is that although the display shows “Not Connected” the control still works, all the servos move as expected and the motor will even spool like normal?

Any ideas what could cause this?

Paul.

(The other 50% the system works as normal)
RV
Re: Vbar Control connection broken after startup.
July 10, 2018 08:58PM
Yep.

Seem to be you are too close and the Antennas are aligned to each others in a way which gives maximum Signal strength to RX. So the RX Receives (still) but might not read all packets and the Data transmitted to VBC (which enables the Menues etc.) are also with lost packets due the "noise".

You can compare the situation talking to a buddy in 1m distance. If you shout both - no one will understand the words. If one turns a bit and is a bit more quiet - everything is ok.

Usually we detect the Nearfield (N in TX Signal Icon) and reduce power - but in some cases it could not be detected.

I bet - moving the VBC a few cm or turning it will help.

Important note here … we always send the datas - it is just the Display of the Apps who is missing in case of missing data stream from the model.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: Vbar Control connection broken after startup.
July 10, 2018 09:13PM
Thanks for your fast response, you are correct the VBC was very close to the heli I did not realise this would cause a problem. I will try this again tomorrow.

Thanks
Paul
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login