Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VBar Control e governor

Posted by Radek 
VBar Control e governor
June 11, 2018 04:07PM
Hi guys. I’ve been playing around with my settings and decided to try e governor today . I’m flying logo 600 sx with stock motor and jive 80hv . I guess Kontronik Jive is not suitable for vbar governor right? After choosing egovernor and setting endpoints, the government wasn’t changing spead , actually in monitor i could see small changes when moving stick from centre position . But on screen it didn’t show speed only requested but nothing for current only 0. Am i missing something or does the esc have to be set to airplane mode? Can anyone provide list of ideal esc for egovernor please?
Many thanks Radek
Re: VBar Control e governor
June 11, 2018 04:26PM
Hi Radek,

for once, the VBar Governor and Kontronik Jives do not go well together.

Second, you would need an rpm sensor to get a reading. This can of course help, because you can use the Jive's Mode 4 for example and at the same time see the head speed on the screen of VBar Control, helps adjusting without need for a tach.

Ideal ESCs would be Scorpion Tribunus, YGE T series (with Telemetry), or any other non-Kontronik ESC with an rpm sensor (brushless phase sensor) and our U/I sensor and Battery ID sensor at best, to automate battery management.

A Jive Pro or Kosmik would also do, but then in the Kontronik's Governor mode, and with telemetry (requires a TelMe Module from Kontronik, for VBar Control).

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2018 04:27PM by Eddi E. aus G..
Re: VBar Control e governor
June 11, 2018 06:23PM
Eddi thank you very much for making it crystal clear for me. Now it makes perfect sense smiling smiley
Thank you for full answer!
Radek
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login