Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

5.3 software not been sent download link

5.3 software not been sent download link
June 13, 2022 07:37PM
Hi Guys

I've sent over a request to have access to the version 5.3 software so i can update a silverline vbar to v6 to work with vcontrol but still not had any response.

Can someone send this over to me asap please.

My email was from: fluidcombinations@hotmail.com
RV
Re: 5.3 software not been sent download link
June 13, 2022 07:43PM
Hello,

the mails are sent.

There ia also curently no error message from our server about mails rejected or unable to deliver.

Please check the spam folder on your email providers web interface, might be there ...

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
June 13, 2022 07:45PM
Well they have not come through to the email address listed above.

Can you send the link again please
RV
June 13, 2022 07:48PM
No - i can't.

The system is only "self-service" - so just retry.

Did you get a confirmation screen after hitting the button? - If Yes, mail was sent.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
June 13, 2022 07:49PM
ive done it three times now and its not sent me anything
June 13, 2022 07:51PM
i get the confirmation the email request was received on the website but then nothing
RV
June 13, 2022 08:00PM
As said - i can't do anything. It works on my email here, just also tested.

I would wait a few hours, sometimes some mail provider seem to have a delay. Otherwise change the email adress in the Mikado Webshop at the Mikado ID to another provider (but none who ends up wth att or a att company), log out on vstabi.info, re-login and retry.

Rainer Vetter

June 14, 2022 08:48AM
Hi,

I'm afraid we have noticed issues with particular e-mail providers on and off, and Microsoft services like hotmail, outlook, live are amongst them.
With on and off I mean, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, for some customers there seem to be no issues, while others seem to struggle.
We try to generate our automated e-mails in a way so they do not trigger spam protection easily, but still ...
Thing is also, if an e-mail service black-holes such e-mail, we do not get notifications, no error messages, no delivery failures, we can not react properly.

I'm not familiar with hotmail, but is it possible to white-ist domains, like vstab.info and mikado-heli.de, so you get what you want/need?

Else—I know it's a bit of a pain, but it's an option—try an e-mail-address with a different provider.

You can also e-mail me (service (at) mikado-heli (dot) de) and I can try sending you a dropbox link, if that gets through.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login