Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tribunus Gov and Gov Mode Menu

Posted by RichardV 
Tribunus Gov and Gov Mode Menu
May 09, 2019 09:43AM
I'm using a NEO, standard VBC and Tribunus 12-130.

I recently switched to Tribunus Gov and I've noticed that if you go back into the Governor Mode Menu after everything is set up and working, it seems to switch you to VBar Gov and load the settings immediately.

I now know to stay out of that menu when reviewing the configuration, but it caused a lot of frustration at the field.

Thanks
Richard
RV
Re: Tribunus Gov and Gov Mode Menu
May 09, 2019 11:55AM
Is your VBC up-to-date?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
May 09, 2019 02:24PM
Yes, got the latest. Just connected again to make sure, and no updates were installed.
RV
May 09, 2019 02:55PM
Okay - i'll put this on the list for a later update.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
RV
May 09, 2019 06:25PM
Check Updates now ;-)

Rainer Vetter

May 10, 2019 06:03PM
Haha, you're way too good. I see the update thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login