Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Governor Expert Setup Help (NEO w/Pro-Rescue & VControl)

Posted by 3D Dave 
Governor Expert Setup Help (NEO w/Pro-Rescue & VControl)
April 18, 2018 12:08AM
So in tandem with my initial set-up questions (using NEO w/pro-Rescue and VBar Control), can anyone tell me exactly what I should be doing when adjusting:

-Collective Add- will add an amount of throttle together with collective inputs, to compensate for the increase in torque. This unloads the governor considerably and helps holding rpm and torque up. Too high a value will cause overspeeding, too low a value will cause a slight drop in rpm. Change by 5 at a time (banked).

AND

-Cyclic Add- will add an amount of throttle together with cyclic inputs, to compensate for the increase in torque. This unloads the governor considerably and helps holding rpm and torque up. Too high a value will cause overspeeding, too low a value will cause a slight drop in rpm. Chage by 10 at at time (banked).

As I think this may be part of my problem with losing HS (and altitude) in the middle of flips. It almost feels like the motor has loses 20-30% of it's power in the middle of the collective range.

Where should I start? I've already tweaked them and don't remember where the settings were when I first set it up.

Thanks for your help!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2018 04:58AM by 3D Dave.
Re: Govoner Expert Setup Help (NEO w/Pro-Rescue & VControl)
April 18, 2018 09:07AM
Hi Dave,

see other post, please.

To start over, just select e.g. external Governor, confirm, then VBar e-Governor again, this will write factory defaults back to the VBar.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Re: Govoner Expert Setup Help (NEO w/Pro-Rescue & VControl)
April 19, 2018 04:57AM
Thanks Eddi. I will continue on just the other thread.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login