Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

setup tools,heli setup wizard will not appear in menu

Posted by neal 
setup tools,heli setup wizard will not appear in menu
April 04, 2018 01:52AM
I registered a vbar neo and attached a satelite and put it in a heli then did bind stuff and got it to fly ok ... then I got another vbar neo this one has one has wires coming out ...registered it just the same.. put it in a helli just the same..did bind stuff just the same.but will not do anything and cannot get past model setup on page 27 of users manual...what could I be doing wrong ...do you need to unbind the other helli to make the next one work
RV
Re: setup tools,heli setup wizard will not appear in menu
April 04, 2018 06:38AM
Nope - it should work as you did it.

Please - could you attach a screenshot where you get stuck and also the Serial number of this NEO and your VBar Control?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
April 04, 2018 04:53PM
the transmitter is 10003888 and the vbar is 20013892 and the other vbar which worked like the instructions said it would is 20016296....do you want me to take a photograph of the transmitter screen and send that..... that would be difficult for me...in the instructions on page 27 English it says select model setup, setup tools, heli setup wizard, from the menu but if I click on model setup nothing happens model select has a + sign in front of it which changes to a - after you click on it and back to + if you click on it again, and the next item in the menu changes from application setup to create receiver
RV
April 04, 2018 05:44PM
Hello Neal,

the 20013892 is a VBasic Vlink receiver - and can be used with the VBasic App for small planes etc.

It can be upgraded (see App Store, connect with boot plug, power up, start manager, click to store) to any other version because the gyros are already built in.

So - 2 possible things: Either you bought it as VBasic - then it is as above - or you bought it as VBar - then it might be wrongly packed. In this case create a RMA for this device and add the receipt for our service to check.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
April 05, 2018 12:07AM
I understand what happened....the first device which worked came as part of a Mikado heli kit, obviously the people who put the kit together put the right bits in....the second device came with the vbar transmitter and they had no idea what I was going to build so they put something in I could build on.....I didn' t know about all the options I just thought a vbar neo was a vbar neo ......thanks for the answers ....sorry for posting this question so many times but I am just a nuisance on a computer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login