Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Neo Fbl couldn't fly as nice as my Mini Vbar

Posted by Keong212 
Neo Fbl couldn't fly as nice as my Mini Vbar
December 06, 2017 11:34AM
hi, i have been using mini vbar for 5 years, and i update the software to 6.1 it flies very well and loving the mini vbar. Piro flip was nice flat and move around on my logo550sx

however i have bought Neo and try to use on Align 700x, after 1 full year of flying, i still canot tune it to my liking . i got frustrated and leave it didnt touch it.

till last week i took out the neo, and swap it on my Logo550sx. , imeediately i found the problem actuali is the NEO not the heli.
all the setup was same 12.5 deg, 8deg cyclic . But it is not so smooth like the Mini Vbar especially during piro flip, the neo tends to not co operate in the flips. it resulted keep moving.

i dont know how many people have this experience where they are so used to flying the mini vbar , they have some issues tuning the NEO and dont get use to using Neo , OR its actually 100% same flying like a mini vbar

mini vbar setup

MR
expo (stock )
style 90
agility 105
gain 68

TR
expo ( stock )
rate 100
gain 70
end point 92 92

12.5 deg 8,0 cylic pitch 2400rpm
0 pitch pump

NEO Vlink BUT using satelite cos the vlink rx damaged

MR
Expo 30
style 90
RATE ++ 108
Gain 60

TR
Expo 35
rate++ 100
gain 58 ( above 59 it wag during funnel ) 2400rpm 12.5 deg and 8 deg cylic pitch

Looking for help... thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2017 01:01PM by Keong212.
Re: Neo Fbl couldn't fly as nice as my Mini Vbar
December 11, 2017 03:48AM
i solved myself.. thanks for ignoring
December 11, 2017 09:53AM
Hello Keong212,

I'm not the moderator nor a MiniVBar-user, only a cross-reader here and there. But might you please be so kind and let us know how you did resolve it?

Best regards,
Werner

PS: Could have been you'd gotten an answer in the Neo-Forum...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2017 09:53AM by WFEGb.
December 11, 2017 12:32PM
hi, what issue do you have on your neo ?

the agility / rate ++ increase it until 118 at main rotor.. the preset is way too slow, so when piro flip , its always missed out hard to fly .

pitch reduce to 12.0 deg... its piro flip like sticking to wall now.. all is good
December 11, 2017 01:31PM
Compare the optimizer settings of both devices. These make a quite big difference in feel, which may explain a difference. You can set them manually to get the closest possible behaviour. Additionally check out the new collective ballance, and set it to maximum for disabling it. This part of the algorithm ist not existant in the mini/fullsize vbars over the neo

In general the basic algorithm has not changed.

so long ... Uli
http://www.vstabi.de
December 12, 2017 02:57AM
thank u uli..
will try it out.. meanwhile its flying good..after a year later, only i found out the updates available and rate++ function..

i do suggest the preloaded setup software could increase all those numbers more. if not the heli flies like a rock and everyone might be scratching head , increase the agility 30 points more , or reduce style 20 points etc ...quite a drastic change .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2017 03:04AM by Keong212.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login