Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VBar NEO Sensor

Posted by rjvan 
VBar NEO Sensor
March 13, 2015 12:34PM
Hi,
I'll understand if you say "wait for the official announcement", but is the new external sensor the same as the silver line? Can the silver line sensor be used with the NEO? Is there any advantage to the new one?

Can the VBar control receiver be used with the NEO? I have one model were I would prefer to use a separate reciever due to the location of the antennas.

Will the older VBars get 6.0x for non-VBC users?

Thanks
R.J.
RV
Re: VBar NEO Sensor
March 13, 2015 12:49PM
In general the Neo works with the internal sensor. If you add a external one (any sensors except the old metal ones can be used) we will use the external for flight control. If this signal fails we will switch to internal sensor. For any kind of optional rescue functions we will always use the internal sensors.

We will release a Neo for "Other" Radio Systems too (w/o internal sat) - and this can be used for VBC with the external sat as any VBar now.

But - thinking over the cable length etc. - we always prefer using the internal sat version if possible.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
March 14, 2015 04:40AM
Thanks for the info. Do you know if the old Vbars will get 6.0x for non VBC radios or will they be limited to 5.3? I know that's what everyone at my field is going to ask me. lol

Thanks
R.J.
RV
March 14, 2015 07:20AM
Well - they will stay at 5.3 for non-VBC radios.

It is technically not possible (we tried) to get the 3rd party protocols implemented in this devices together with a V6 control loop.

But at all - a 5.3 isn't too bad - and otherwise this devices can be used as VPlane device with a VBar control too ;-)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
March 15, 2015 12:25AM
i saw that the NEO is 8ch right?i'm thinking put that on my jet, it's an carf flash and i need 11 ch on that, will you make an new with more channels or may i use two of that in the jet like futaba?
Thank you
RV
March 15, 2015 01:48PM
Well - we are thinking about this of course.

Which functions/servos do you exactly need?

Rainer Vetter

March 16, 2015 04:44AM
hi Rainer Vetter, i open a new topic with that subject
thank you
Eduardo
May 20, 2015 05:37PM
Hi Rainer, I'm buying a NEO for my 700 xxtreme and thinking to buy for my 600sx too.
If i buy the without external sensor one, may I buy it after?
The question is if will you sell only sensor in near future?
I know that I may use the silver line one but i would like to use the blue one of the NEO

Thank you

Eduardo Moura
May 20, 2015 05:43PM
Hi,

all sensor now come in the NEO blue casing, although it's silverline technology inside.

But you will not need it on a 600 or 700 size Logo winking smiley

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login