Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

6.0?

Posted by Steve Smith 
6.0?
May 20, 2014 05:21AM
Will this be coming for previous vbars as well as new or just for the vbar radio link?

You seem pretty excited about it. What sort of changes will we see or expect in this new upgrade?

Steve
Re: 6.0?
May 20, 2014 08:47AM
Hi Steve,

right now v6 it is designed for seamless integration with the VBar Control, and this version works on all current VBars but the ones that came with aluminum sensors. Obviously, the hardware has been designed with much foresight smiling smiley

So, for now it's VBar Control only.

I honestly can not tell when and to which extent it will be available for use with other radios. Many of the new features like the direct programming and telemetry and interaction with the radio will of course not be possible to transfer.

Other improvements like the ones to the control loops would be. The changes don't have as much impact as the ones from 4.0 to 5.0, but you feel them quite well, especially if you go to the limits. Parameters don't change noticeably, the 'regulating screws' are pretty much all there already.

A lot of work will have to go into that once we are done with our current project, so I'm afraid I can not tell anything more specific here and now.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login