Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vbar help

Posted by Helimaster1 
Vbar help
October 14, 2015 11:25PM
Hi guys

When i hold full elevator and then travel to max collective, the swash doesnt stay consistant and it looses throw near the edges .
Can anyone help what might be the issue.

E.g . When i hold full elevator and i start giving collective while elevator is pused or pulled,the elevator starts working with collective when the stick reaches 40 percent on the tx.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2015 11:26PM by Helimaster1.
Re: Vbar help
October 15, 2015 04:27AM
Is it the cyclic ring ehich is kicking in as it does on the aileron aswell if we hold it and give collective to the max,the ends are not consistant and it limits the travel.The cyclic ring value was set at 85 and i have set it to 100 now but still there is no binding.Its a logo 700xxtreme
RV
October 15, 2015 10:25AM
Quiete normal - our cyclic ring is scaled with collective and has a double-cone shape. This allows more throw in zero and avoids binding in full.

But - it depends always on the used servos, arms and their behaviour.

We usually have 85-90 on a XX.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
October 15, 2015 01:27PM
Alright good enough.Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login