Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

cannot stop swash from bouncing

Posted by anncab 
cannot stop swash from bouncing
May 14, 2020 04:12AM
cannot stop swash from bouncing. Have tried to resetup mini vbar but windows does not recognise usb but shows it is connected. Have tried to update drivers but windows keeps saying correct and latest drivers. Have deleted and reinstalled vbar 5.3 still no joy help please
RV
Re: cannot stop swash from bouncing
May 14, 2020 06:36AM
Hello,

first - i will move this thread tomorrow in the Forum for Old devices.

Was this mini in use before on this heli?
Is there anything else (e.g. Bluetooth) connected at the CP port?

About USB - it MUST be there in the device manager and shown correctly. See my videos for the USB in the V5 Arcive section (link to our vtube there).
Post a screenshot of the USB driver in the device manager.

BTW: Please answer all at once from your PC as best ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
May 14, 2020 12:55PM
First up let me say I have quite a few heli's with vBars installed and have not ever seen this problem before.
This mini vbar has been out of use for quite some time as with all my Helis as I have been caring for my wife who has Alzheimers. I am trying to do a new setup on a heli and have been interfacing through the PC. There appears to be no conflict with the program and drivers as USB light comes on when plugged in and connected when vbar is powered up. I tell it it has spectrum sats digitally centred and bind it to my transmitter ok but when I restart the vbar it does not seen to initate as the V (red light) keeps flashing. I am not using any other interface ie bluetooth. image of screen attached

Cheers Clive

May 14, 2020 03:39PM
Hi Clive,

the screenshot is to small so I can not make out the serial no.

I guess the unit just needs to be registered (if it not already is), then you would have to get the license key (free of charge), and do File/Online Update.

I guess there's the recovery firmware active right now, which is only an empty shell, to re-flash the unit.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
May 16, 2020 03:39AM
Hi I have tried to access my devices but no longer see my registered vbars.
the serial number of mini vbar is 1510010480
RV
May 16, 2020 09:03AM
it is there.

Which email do you use for the access to shop www.mikado-heli.de ?

Was this mail adress changed?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
May 17, 2020 12:02AM
Email yes I recently changed it to my current email. Does this mean I can only access my devices under my old email?

I have solved the problem with my vBar it was a faulty transmitter not allowing throttle to see zero setting and the vBar was doing exactly what it was designed to do and tell me something was wrong. I did not look further into transmitter setup to see it was not seeing zero. I have setup vBars many hundreds of times without issue on my own gear but this was my son-in-law's heli and transmitter using a loan mini vbar of mine. I should have trusted what it was telling me and not suspecting an issue with the vBar.

Thank you Rainer for your help and if you could please advise on the "my device" issue
Cheers Clive
RV
May 17, 2020 12:06AM
Well - just let me know both email adresses and which one is in use now. I will move the devices then ;-)

vstabi (at) mikado-heli.de

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login