Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Microsoft Excell VControl / Heli settings layout cool smiley

Posted by EcA2AcE 
My Microsoft Excell VControl / Heli settings layout cool smiley
April 18, 2020 08:14PM
Hello..
Name is Kenny, I'm new to the Forum, however 2 years into RC Heli's, & working to learn as always... anyways, I wanted to share my Microsoft Excel layout with others... reason I made this is so that if I screw up and lose my settings in some way by messing around I would have something to reference back too... then it led into a more detailed version which allows me to compare my settings used between all 3 of my Heli's (Very interesting to view side by side).... keep in mind that I only use Bank One and that I am working on perfecting my hovering in all orientations... however should you see something in my settings that could be improved or have an answer for one of my questions then please share as I am trying to get all of this figured out... additionally, this may be useful to others who are new to the hobby in learning what all of the lingo means and how it is used / adjusted... anyways... Stay Safe and Happy Flying!! Hope to see everyone at IRCHA this year, if we even have one??
Attachments:
open | download - VBar Control Settings.zip (99.2 KB)
RV
Re: My Microsoft Excell VControl / Heli settings layout cool smiley
April 18, 2020 10:35PM
Hello,

nice work!

If you have some questions about the "Research Settings" entries - let me know ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
April 19, 2020 02:59AM
Thank You Rainer Vetter!!!
There is ALOT of time I Have invested into that Excel sheet which is why I wanted to share it with the hopes of it being helpful to others smiling smiley... and yes any professional knowledge or even easy answers that you or anyone else would be willing to give on the blue highlighted cells would be so Very Appreciated... I will take those answers and add them to the sheet... once all notes are made and finalized in a way of easy understanding and or reference I will Share again in a more explanative / completed version... in hopes that future heli hobbyists may find a better understanding not to mention myself smiling smiley.

I'm very thankful for your compliment!
smileys with beer
April 19, 2020 11:19AM
Thank you, it is very usefull! smileys with beerthumbs up

Liebe Grüße
Thomas
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login