Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem with NEO governor

Problem with NEO governor
December 25, 2018 10:56PM
Hi, I want to use the neo governor; I have a speed yep 120, connect a hobbywing rpm sensor as the manual says, to any 2 wires of the brushless motor and the other connector to the neo sensor input; I do all the programming procedure but the governor does not work.
Then make a connector as explained by the vbar web page, and using the signal cable of the speed yep (connect wires male signal v bar neo to positive female speed yep and ground wire v bar neo to ground and signal speed I did all the programming procedure but the governor does not work, it's as if he does not read the signal.
What can happen?
Can you please help me solve the problem?

Thanks

Ing.CMG
Re: Problem with NEO governor
December 26, 2018 03:28AM
Phase sensor gives you rpm and must be plugged into the RPM port of the Neo, NOT the sensor port.

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
RV
Re: Problem with NEO governor
December 26, 2018 10:08AM
Please post in one forum only. I have deleted one.

Is it a NEO with VBC or 3rd Party radio?

And - as Vinger stated - is the external RPM Sensor connected to RPM? Probably add a image?

BTW ... please do not expect YEP (illegal clone from YGE) support here - in case of a question here issue contact the manufacturer.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Thanks
January 03, 2019 12:37AM
Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2019 10:58PM by cmgarde@yahoo.com.ar.
Thanks
January 03, 2019 12:47AM
Rainer,Thank you very much for your response. Apologies for having posted in two forums at the same time, for a long time that did not enter the forum.
Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2019 10:59PM by cmgarde@yahoo.com.ar.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login