Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Logo 690 SX vbar settings

Posted by prokyon 
Logo 690 SX vbar settings
July 07, 2017 02:55PM
Does anyone have Kyle Dahl's or their own vbar gain numbers and other settings for Logo 690 SX? I couldn't find anything after searching online - screenshots would be nice, I'm running blue mini vbar 5.3 - thanks! I have the V2 version, which probably does not matter (same head, tail and frame).
Re: Logo 690 SX vbar settings
July 19, 2017 08:53AM
Hi,

I'm afraid I can't tell, did you try to ask Kyle directly, e.g. via FB? Possibly he still has files saved, from 5.x, to check.

But at friendly word of warning smiling smiley the team pilots sometimes use rather unconventional settings (for whatever reason), which work for them, on their helis, with their 'package' of components, and for their style of flying. They can also work for you, but ... be prepared, they could also lead to effects which you don't expect.

What is it which you would want to improve? We can certainly help here smiling smiley and most probably with the more conservative approach (standard setup + x).

For that, it would be good to know 'your package', know your style of flying and the head speeds you run, and see the setup file.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login