Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problems with Full Size Vbars

Posted by rubig15@hotmail.co 
Problems with Full Size Vbars
January 18, 2024 08:46PM
Hi, I recently bought a second hand Logo 600 SX, and a few days ago I was setting it up with 1 Vbar Full Size Henseleit edition I had at home.

The problem is that yesterday I went to test it and I noticed that when I was going to land the helicopter made a strange cyclic movement from left to right very fast (luckily nothing happened and I was able to land without any problem).

When I got home I checked the Vbar logs and I could see that the Vbar was reporting a lot of problems.

The question is this, I have tried another Vbar Full Size unit that I have and it also gives me the same problems in the log (with the helicopter at home with no main or tail blades on).

Finally I tried a Mini Vbar and it didn't give any kind of problem in the LOG, so why is it that the 2 Full Size are reporting these serious problems and the Mini Vbar is not reporting them?

I thought it might be a problem with the static but... why the Mini VBAR doesn't and the FULL SIZE does?

I leave the attached Logs, both the Full and the Mini.

I forgot to comment that I also tried sticking the vbar full size sensor on the ground (not mounted on the helicopter) and the problem was still there...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2024 08:50PM by rubig15@hotmail.co.

RV
Re: Problems with Full Size Vbars
January 18, 2024 11:00PM
The signal wire between the external sensor and the VBar main unit might be the point ...

But - please cure the model with a connection wire from tail pulley to boom at the tail rotor, then boom to motor plate at the main chassis.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
January 18, 2024 11:47PM
Hello! It's quite strange, because I know that one of the Full Size units is in perfect condition, I've had it in another helicopter and it has never given me a problem... it's quite a coincidence that just the 2 Full Sizes are failing.

The anti-static wires are placed like this.

RV
January 19, 2024 06:29AM
This looks well - could you please add a image of the sensor mounting where we can see the cabel and main unit too?

Please upload directly- we don't want to have our traces on some 3rd party image hosters.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
January 19, 2024 12:37PM
Hi, I have a photo of before I took the Full Size apart saved on my mobile phone, that's how I was wearing it.

Now the Mini Vbar is installed on top along with the receiver.

I forgot that I also tested the sensor without the velcro tape, and it had the same faults...

January 19, 2024 12:38PM
As I told you yesterday I tried another Full Size and the problem was still the same, the other Full Size was mounted on a Logo 600 3D Carbon and never gave any problem, in fact I checked the LOGS of both Flybarless before mounting them on my SX and everything was perfect.
RV
January 19, 2024 04:03PM
Did you try the full set (VBar and Sensor) or just the main unit from the other?

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login