Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BLUE MINI VBAR , ALL WORKS EXCEPT THE CYCLIC SENSOR RESPONSE

Posted by kik35 
BLUE MINI VBAR , ALL WORKS EXCEPT THE CYCLIC SENSOR RESPONSE
November 09, 2023 02:21AM
Hi
new setup , everything works . vbar responds to everything but nothing on the cyclic when moving the heli . all servos are powered up and respond to the radio inputs . the tail responds correctly to heli movement and sensor direction . the cyclic is static and does not move .
please see attached event log
thanks
Attachments:
open | download - log-1520002185-Nov-8--2023-5-16-35-PM.pdf (36.7 KB)
RV
Re: BLUE MINI VBAR , ALL WORKS EXCEPT THE CYCLIC SENSOR RESPONSE
November 09, 2023 06:21AM
Hello,

just to be sure there is nothing with the setup:

Could you start once again with the "new setup" button in PC soft?

After this re-check again - but i am afraid it might be a case for the service here.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
November 11, 2023 01:05AM
i cleared the unit and new setup twice through pc connection and same results. i used a battery to power up and also tried with an esc for power . do i need to send in to you ?
thanks
RV
November 11, 2023 10:14AM
Yes - please go to this Vbar in the login section and click on the service button. Fill out the fields, add a link to this thread also.

My colleques will take over then.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login