Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Power Requirements

Posted by macrod69 
November 19, 2022 12:17AM
Rainer,

I just upgraded from a Logo 500 to a Logo 550 SX, and am using a YGE 90LV as the ESC/BEC and the Blue Mini V-Bar, with SAVOX SC-1257 digital servos. This setup worked fine in that 500 but I’m concerned that the voltage/current might not be adequate for the 550. Based on the excellent information you provided in the thread above, will using a 2s LiPo or LiOn work for me? A fully charged 2s LiOn outputs 8volts in my experience.

Thank you,

Rod
RV
November 20, 2022 12:18PM
Hello Rod,

i had the 1257 and the 90LV also in my Logo 550SE (600 Blades) w/o trouble if the ESC has the additional capacitor on side. if not (older one) just add one to a empty socket or with a V-harness.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
November 23, 2022 03:29PM
Thank you Rainer, yes I do have the 90lv with the capacitor on the side, good to know that you’ve had the same setup with 600 size blades and it worked for you. I will continue flying with this setup.

Danke,

Rod
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login