Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Connecting mini v-bar to Jumper radio with Jumper receiver SF 610

Posted by Dflyer 
Connecting mini v-bar to Jumper radio with Jumper receiver SF 610
July 25, 2020 11:59AM
Hi

i changed radios and come from a futaba radio to a Jumper radio. I changed because i mostly fly racequads, but i still have on helicopter from the early days with a mini vbar express mounted.

Since i don't own any futaba radio anymore i have a Jumper SBUS receiver (SF 610) which works through the Futaba SFHSS protocol.

I tried to connect my mini vbar trough the mini vbar software on my pc, but i am not able to get the receiver talking with the mini vbar software.

I chose the Futaba SBUS receiver in the mini vbar software, and nothing happens, i also tried a single line receiver in the mini vbar software and it didn't work either.

Is there any way that i can get the Jumper receiver talking to the mini vbar ?

Thanks and regards,
Dirk
RV
Re: Connecting mini v-bar to Jumper radio with Jumper receiver SF 610
July 26, 2020 12:28AM
Does it provide S.Bus or S.Bus2?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
July 26, 2020 08:34PM
Hi Rainer,

it provivdes S.bus

Regards,
Dirk
RV
July 26, 2020 10:07PM
When:

- you have set up the Mini for S.Bus
- the RX gives out S.Bus according to FUTABA Specification (i am afraid they don't have signed a paper with Futaba as we did)

it must work.

Does it work with a original Futaba TX/RX?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
August 01, 2020 07:29PM
Yes Rainer it works with a regular futuba sbus receiver. I discovered now that there's 2 modes on the Jumper Receiver, i had to activate the SBUS mode. Now it's working.

Thanks for the info and help.

Grtz,
Dirk
RV
August 01, 2020 07:38PM
smileys with beer

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login