Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

V bar 5.3 and Scorpion Tribunus 200

Posted by lae88 
V bar 5.3 and Scorpion Tribunus 200
October 01, 2019 11:26AM
Hello

I have 6 Vbar 5.3 and use Vbar Governor on all my helicopters with DX9 Transmitter I have just got a Scorpion Tribunus 14-200A version one and want to use 5.3 Vbar governor I understand that I have to remove the red wire from the master port of Scorpion to put in Vbar sensor port but what do I need to setup the ESC on PC to work with Vbar Governor
RV
Re: V bar 5.3 and Scorpion Tribunus 200
October 01, 2019 11:32AM
Quote:
I understand that I have to remove the red wire from the master port of Scorpion to put in Vbar sensor port but what do I need to setup the ESC on PC to work with Vbar Governor

You need NOT to change anything on the master cable - it connects straight to ESC at the Vbar.

The slave must be splitted:
-RPM cable (signal wire) into RPM, signal pin
-power wires into e.g. ch4 at the VBar sockets

Setup - do it with the Scorpion PC Software, select Vbar Governor and probably your telemetry and limits.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
October 01, 2019 11:52AM
Ok thank you , yes I meant the slave wire, so the slave wire from ESC the signal wire of it goes to vbar sensor port and black and red of slave wire goes to any spare port on Vbar ? and form ESC PC programmes select Vbar PID not external PID ?
RV
October 01, 2019 01:18PM
Slave: Yes - it is named Sensor2 on old Vbars ...

ESC - configure for VBar PID (this is Vbar Governor).

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login