Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vbar lagging after initiliazing

Posted by Dboi80 
Vbar lagging after initiliazing
April 28, 2019 09:14PM
Hi I have a strange problem.
I have a nitro trex 700.
After initializing the swash lags behind the stick inputs. example: I give full pitch, the swash moves a little, then pauses before it goes up. This doesn`t happen all the time and appears to be happening when it has been powered off for a while. the pauses are short but comes again and again for a little while and then it becomes normal. Sometimes it pauses one time, sometimes up to ten times.
I have checked all wires and haven`t found anything helse wrong. At the field today it also lost connection to the vcontrol, but came back. I saw on the screen that it said connecting.
At the bench, if i connect multiple times it doesn`t appear.
I`am a little worried to fly this.

Blueline vbar
v control
gryphon regulator on 2s 7,4 regulated
align 615 servoes.

I have flown this for a long time but never had this issue before. I know there could be some issues with align servoes but can it make this happen?
Is it safe to fly when the delays are gone?
RV
Re: Vbar lagging after initiliazing
April 28, 2019 11:02PM
Could you please attach the event log from the VBC and this unit? Just copy the whole folder for this Vbar on the VBC and zip/attach here.

Please don't fly unless we have solved it.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
April 29, 2019 09:23PM
Ok, How do I get the files out from the vbar control?
April 29, 2019 09:58PM
See if you can read these files. I`am a complete noob an mac and didn`manage to install the software on my windows 10 machine.
Attachments:
open | download - Arkiv.zip (18.7 KB)
RV
April 30, 2019 10:06AM
Hello,

the files seem to be the right ones - could you please tell me which file is the one with the "disconnect" - i can't see any. They are all finished correctly.

Note that the "Disconnect" is only the Telemetry which could not have been received for a certain time. The connection to the model itself seem not to be affected.

But - in one log i found a warmstart (00274_vbar.log) and a sensor disconnect - unfortunately w/o any hint. Might have been a bench test with a short power cycle.

Please do these things:

- name the flight and time where the "disconnect" happened.
- do a range check, attach screenshots of the antenna status panel
- check servo movements in setup mode, do a pitch pump check

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
May 02, 2019 09:39PM
Hi again Rainer.

It may have been only the telemetry that have disconnected. I saw a bar on the vcontrol wich loaded after. Not really sure here.
It hasn`t been flown like this. I saw that the swash was lagging so I didn`t try to fly it. This is entry from 28.04.2019. All of these entry`s are testing on the bench.

It seems that when it has had Power the lagging goes away. If I wait a day or two, then it lags after Power up and initilazing, but becomes normal after 10-20 sec. If I switch on and off after that, it doesn`t lagg.

Can it be a regulator problem?
I have done Pitch pump testing With PP at max. No problem. Also no problem in setup mode.

See Attached rangecheck pictures

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2019 09:40PM by Dboi80.

RV
May 02, 2019 10:08PM
Quote:
It seems that when it has had Power the lagging goes away. If I wait a day or two, then it lags after Power up and initilazing, but becomes normal after 10-20 sec. If I switch on and off after that, it doesn`t lagg.

Can it be a regulator problem?

Okay - first - all shots etc. look well. You have HV servos? I personally don't use any regulator in between for them, maybe worth a try to connect the 2s directly to the VBar with 2 or 3 servo cables as i do.

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login