Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Download Handler Not Working

Posted by sdgersh 
Download Handler Not Working
May 15, 2018 04:15AM
I have now attempted to download the v5.3.4b (PC) and Vbar Control Panel software twice.

The download handler indicated the request was accepted both times, but no emails with the download link have been delivered, and there is nothing caught up in my Spam Filter.

I've confirmed my email address on file is correct, and my vBars (3 Silverlines) all Pro are properly in Manage My Devices.

What next steps do I need to take to get the software.

I'm just moving everything to my new laptop.

Thanks much!

Steve
Re: Download Handler Not Working
May 15, 2018 08:53AM
Hi,

according to the log, the e-mails were sent. Can you please also check if the e-mails get filtered directly into Deleted Items? Some providers play tricks on us ... if possible, white-list our domains vstabi.info and mikado-heli.de.

Please try again, in case it should still not work, shoot me an e-mail to service (at) mikado-heli (dot) de, please.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
June 08, 2018 05:32PM
me too twice , last night and now but have not recieved the downloading link
RV
June 09, 2018 08:18PM
@ragge:

had a look at the server mail log - no issue here with the mail on our side. But - using hotmail or any other MS based mail services is sometimes tricky ;-(

Could you please re-check spam etc.on the web interface side?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
June 10, 2018 04:54PM
RV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @ragge:
>
> had a look at the server mail log - no issue here
> with the mail on our side. But - using hotmail or
> any other MS based mail services is sometimes
> tricky ;-(
>
>
> Could you please re-check spam etc.on the web
> interface side?

I'm using hotmail account , but I recieved the driver for the NEO software without issues but can't get the the 5,3 software
would you try to send to my other email ( not registert here ) ragge1.rl@gmail.com

maybe I will get it there thanks
RV
June 10, 2018 05:15PM
I can't create this mails manually.

To use another mail address:

- Change in Mikado shop as it is the leading system
- send me a mail to transfer all your devices (must contain old and new mail address of course)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login