Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

vbar software download loop driving me crazy

Posted by machinedred 
vbar software download loop driving me crazy
July 04, 2017 09:58PM
hello guys
why is it so hard to bind to a vbar?
all i want is a driver software but i have to log in !
so new account created , i am logged in ,i click on download ,it says download link sent to email,i open email,i click on link and im returned to the page i started at ! ive been trying all day im seriously just gonna buy a new fbl controller ,ridicoulous
RV
Re: vbar software download loop driving me crazy
July 04, 2017 10:06PM
There was only one key request for the drivers at 2017-07-04 11:33:45.

The link in the mail wasn't used here (as it would have been logged) - it still remains valid (24 hrs from 11:33 on). So - maybe you didn't see/copy/paste the whole link? - Unfortunately this happens on some mail clients depending on the settings for line feed.

Your one time link ends up in a cryptic number with "bd2" at the end. Check this please ;-)

In general - the driver is included in the PC soft (see installation folders) - no need for extra download.

http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1475

The 1st Video describes it all.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
July 04, 2017 10:38PM
i have setupvstabi programme open , is this correct for my vbar mini? i have usb connected but it says no connection ,should flight battery be connected at this point ? ive tried it both ways connected and disconnected thanks for your help bob
RV
July 04, 2017 11:03PM
OK - the VBar must be powered up for setup etc. of course.

But - even with no Power - the driver should and will be loaded (see Device List USB devices).

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
July 11, 2017 09:41PM
well i thought id spend another hour having a go at binding the vbar . so far ive managed to get vstabi 5.3 to open on my pc but impossible to connect usb to vbar .
ive tried all configs of batt connected , disconnected , 3 diff usb leads , unplugged the servos etc but nothing , any help please ?
RV
July 11, 2017 10:16PM
Well - can you please add a screenshot of the pc software when VBar is connected and powered up?

Also - add a shot of how it is displayed in the windows device manager.

Rainer Vetter

July 11, 2017 10:37PM
The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

There are no compatible drivers for this device.

To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.
July 11, 2017 10:50PM
i have assigned driver to vstabi and it now has green light ! but it has wrong firmware?? see screenshot

RV
July 11, 2017 10:52PM
Well - which windows is it?
And - how is it displayed exactly in device manager?
(right click on the device, properties, details, hardware ID)

Did you install the drivers manally as done in my videos?

Start at 3:53 here on Video 01:

Rainer Vetter

July 11, 2017 11:06PM
windows 10
i dont know how i downloaded it in the end because i tried so many diff ways

RV
July 11, 2017 11:14PM
Ok - so the driver is there ;-)

Now - does the PC Software work with the VBar or not? - If not - please post a screenshot again from the pC Soft.

Rainer Vetter

July 11, 2017 11:23PM
ive tried to open new firmware but it says error ( see attached )

July 11, 2017 11:25PM
i meant this picture sorry

July 11, 2017 11:30PM
i shall continue this tommorow thanks for your help so far i feel we are getting close to fixing this . bob
RV
July 12, 2017 06:37AM

Watch Video 03 about online update linked above. Do not try to cut edges! (license key mail procedure)

If VBar isn't registered . Video 02 there.

Rainer Vetter

July 12, 2017 10:35AM
Hallo,

your first screenshot shows, that your Vbar is a 5.2.4 version and your pc-software is 5.3.4b.

I am not absolutely sure, but I remember that you can´t work with that combination. You need the 5.2 pc-soft to talk to your 5.2-v-bar.
With the named software (5.2) you can make the upgrade to 5.3 on your Vbar. After that upgrade you can, or better you must work with the 5.3-pc-soft.

You´ll find the 5.2-pc-soft on the mini-cd, which is delivered with the V-bar.
If you don´t have that cd you´ll need Rainers support.

Gruß, Wolfram
RV
July 12, 2017 10:59AM
The Update can be done with 5.3 too. Just ignore the splash screen and go to the update dialog (as you did).

But - as stated above - do the update procedure as it must be done like in my videos. The is one sequence missing - and this is why it is not working.

- use 5.3 pc soft
- is VBar registered to your account? - If not do - see video about registering
- is license key for update requested and used? - of not ... see video about update

Rainer Vetter

July 12, 2017 12:37PM
im trying to register but its asking for previous owners email which i dont have
RV
July 12, 2017 01:56PM
Please read the rest of the registering page (and listen to my voice in the video, i talk about this in Video 02 surely).

As a alternative it is stated there you can upload a screenshot or logfile if the mail adress is unknown. Just proceed with the mikado mail adress given default - and upload a document. I will confirm the transfer then as soon as possible.

Rainer Vetter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2017 01:58PM by RV.
RV
July 12, 2017 01:59PM
OK - done - now its yours ;-)

Rainer Vetter

October 21, 2017 12:22AM
Why is it so complicated to download a driver for mini k bar ?? Going nuts in creating account. Its says go to mikado.de page.. But there is no way to create account ??

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2017 12:24AM by bam_heli.
October 21, 2017 02:09AM
Do you really mean k bar???

This is a clone and is not supported here.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.