Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

mini Vbar setup, no power going to the servos

Posted by rodrigodallorto 
mini Vbar setup, no power going to the servos
January 28, 2017 01:39PM
hi

I am a mini vbar new user. going through the setup, at the the part where we hook up the cyclic servos, am not getting any power going to the servos.
The servos I am using are brand new KST DS215MG, but I have tested with the stock align Ds430M servo and still no power going through.

any help is much appreciated!!!

The heli is a Align 450l Dominator 6s setup
ESC Align 45A RCE-BL45X with built in BEC output voltage 5-6v

using for Rx Spektrum Sat. and TX Dx8

just for the setup I am using a 3s 2200 mAH battery (coz the 6s ones still to arrive)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2017 01:41PM by rodrigodallorto.
RV
Re: mini Vbar setup, no power going to the servos
January 28, 2017 02:38PM
OK - as the power bus is just passed through - the "No Power" issue is not a real one.

Maybe the servos won't get valid signals ...

Did you connect all servos etc. in the right polarity, GND (Brown/Black) to the top (label) side?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
January 28, 2017 07:13PM
RV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OK - as the power bus is just passed through - the
> "No Power" issue is not a real one.
>
> Maybe the servos won't get valid signals ...
>
> Did you connect all servos etc. in the right
> polarity, GND (Brown/Black) to the top (label)
> side?

I very much appreciate your reply!!!

Indeed that was entirely a miss-perception of polarities, as a spektrum user the wires on the Vbar are connected the other way around... it was a valid lesson, next time will look closer onto the polarities before loosing a whole afternoon burning brain cells out!!!!smileys with beer
RV
January 29, 2017 01:27AM
smileys with beer

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login