Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem with curr headspeed on minivbar gov with YGE 90LV

Posted by Arag_ 
Problem with curr headspeed on minivbar gov with YGE 90LV
January 21, 2014 10:52AM
Hello,

I have changed the ESC on an heli from a Hobbywing 100LV (Gaui X5 stock one) for a Mikado YGE 90LV (04731) and I am trying to configurate the vbar gov using the ESC sensor instead the Hobbywing phase sensor I was using with my old setup.

I have found two problems. First of all, trying to configurate the ESC to program as Vbar gov as it is stated in the manual does not work. I connect the battery with TX set to full throttle, but the ESC initialize normally instead entering in program mode with the 20 beeps, so I am not able to change or verify what is mode the ESC is programmed. By the way I have programmed the ESC using the YGE program card II and I have put the act. freewheel on and gov off and made the process as explained in a Mikado video found on youtube, and I get the final melody indicating the programming is sucessfull.

The other problem I was more worried about, that maybe is related to the previous one, is that once I am going to test the governor with the vbar software, the current headspeed does not match with the req headspeed, but the sound of the heli is like the rpm should be the current headspeed. I can't remember right now what are the readings of the curr headspeed, but it was under 2000rpm and the req headspeed is 2500 rpm. What should be the problem? Maybe the number of poles configured in the vbar software (I am using half of the pole motors).

EDITED: I am using VBar with spektrum satellites, so I have slave red/brown cable connected to RXC, ESC master to RXB and sensor to RXA with pin with cable on top of the vbar.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2014 12:30PM by Arag_.
RV
Re: Problem with curr headspeed on minivbar gov with YGE 90LV
January 21, 2014 06:10PM
Hello,

please have a look at my videos here to program the ESC - take care to use the right videos!:

OEM YGE - early version -

http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1476

OEM YGE V21

http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1488

About the Headspeed:

Can you please attach event log and setup file?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
January 21, 2014 11:32PM
Hello,

Just found today there are two versions of this ESC, and I have the v21, so I have made the procedure to setup the gov and all has gone well.

By the way, the reason the rpm doesn't match was due to I made the setup through another program I have on my android instead using the vbar software and it seems the parameters of the gov was not setup correctly at all. Now I have used mikado software and the rpm match, so both problems are solved.

Thanks a lot for the support.

Cheers,

Arag_
RV
January 22, 2014 10:29PM
smileys with beersmileys with beer

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login