Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Governor/gasser setup

Posted by bartman 
Governor/gasser setup
April 24, 2011 05:16PM
I am trying to set up vbar5.1 pro on my preddator. I am using a stator gator sensor and spectrum satalites. I have had it running with no blades on and the rpm is very erratic on the screen. When I switch the gov on with a very low preset headspeed the gov active light stays off and rpm goes very high. I suspect it is using the throttle curve for some reason. With the gassser I have to set throttle curve to over 50% to activate gov but this is way too high and will overspeed head if gov sensor fails and defaults back to throttle curve? Any ideas what am I missing?
thanx Brian
RV
Re: Governor/gasser setup
April 24, 2011 05:21PM
Do you have the current setup file please?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
April 24, 2011 06:00PM
Hope this is what you are looking for:
Attachments:
open | download - Preddy.vbr (5.4 KB)
RV
April 25, 2011 12:17AM
Ok, have a look at the Gov1 setup please. is there only the Ch1 (Throttle) signal moving according to the TX curve or is the RPM signal also moving?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
July 24, 2011 06:02PM
What happened next?
RV
July 24, 2011 10:50PM
Peterw schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What happened next?

Very easy:

I got no answer from the therad starter until yet. So nothing happened.

Rainer Vetter

July 30, 2011 04:58AM
I have had multiple issues with the switch to flybarless. I tried many different configs for stator gator and no luck. I sold it to someone with GV-1 and it is working fine. I will retry with different sensor if I ever get other problems solved.

I have brand new RJX head and it gives violent vibration.
Constant satalite framing errors (not flyable)
Heli wants to roll over left when light on skids.

See other questions (Framing errors all new components)
in regards to vibration and sattalite framing errors.

Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login