Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trex 600 N with VBar, servo arm lenght

Posted by Primus 
Trex 600 N with VBar, servo arm lenght
November 21, 2010 09:16AM
Hello,

Trying to setup my Trex 600N LE.
I'm using Align FBL head. With both collective and cyclic values at 80 I still have to much travel.

What is the servo arm length that should I look for?
RV
Re: Trex 600 N with VBar, servo arm lenght
November 21, 2010 10:37AM
On helis with push-pull and its translation ratio you have to workout a compromise. They have not the best design for using with a FBL system. But ... they will work of course.

So ... move the servo linkages 1 hole more inwards and retry. Maybe you must use values lower than the recommended 80 to avoid other effects that you might get with more shorter servo horns (binding at the servo body).

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: Trex 600 N with VBar, servo arm lenght
November 21, 2010 02:30PM
Thanks for advice Rainer, will try and see.
Ordered from Quick UK those wheels with 11mm length.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login